Privacy and Confidentiality
Information about you and your organisation.
At The Miracle Chair Company Limited (“TMCC”) we respect our Customers’ right to privacy. Our relationship with our Customers is our most valuable asset and is the very basis of our name and reputation. We understand the importance our Customers place on the confidentiality and security of information that identifies them or their account information. We refer to and treat this information as “Customer Information.”
- At TMCC we are committed to protecting the confidentiality of any Customer Information you share with us.
- We use Customer Information in ways that are compatible with the purposes for which we requested it. For example, we will use the information you give us to process your requests or to provide you with additional information about products and services.
- We limit the collection and use of Customer Information to what is necessary to administer our business and to deliver superior service to you. The Site does not collect information about our Customers except when you specifically and knowingly provide it.
- WE DO NOT SELL SPECIFIC CUSTOMER INFORMATION TO ANYONE.
- We do reserve the right to disclose or report Customer Information in limited circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required under law, to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities, or to protect our rights or property.
- Our web site contains links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
If you identify any error in your Customer Information or need to make a change to that information, please contact us and we will promptly update our records. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us;
• Email: email@example.com
• By telephone at +44 (0) 01925 623963